I create SAP software with focus on PP since 1993. I have plenty of experience as Developer and Project Lead with Software Specification, Design, Implementation, Review, Test and Maintenance.
Concepts and Effort Estimates
You don’find a satisfactory solution for your process in the SAP standard? I can help with exploring alternative approaches within the standard and with ideas, feasibility check and effort estimates for add-on developments.
I’m very familiar with the data structures, interfaces, BAPI and applications in PP and logistics and with application development in SAP with ABAP, ABAP OO and SQL. I realize solutions for your development requirements in very high quality, e.g.
- ALV-Reports (Grid or Tree) for Reporting or Data Maintenance
- Interfaces (Upload/Download, Web-Service, RFC,…)
- Data Migration (LSMW, Report,…)
- User-friendly simple or complex planning transactions
I’m very experienced and skilled in problem solving, support, performance tuning, refactoring and enhancing existing SAP software. You might use this for improving your inhouse solutions or for adapting them to new requirements in the ERP release or when moving to S/4HANA.
- Everything related to MRP, MD04, Planned Order and Order Report
- Add-On Development, User-Exit Implementations, Interfaces
- Data Migration for Production Orders and Networks
- Create, change and evaluate Bill of Materials
- Performance tuning
- User-friendly reporting and mass maintenance with ALV
This post is also available in: German